Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day B

Today's tasks:
1. Run to the grocery store during lunch and pick up some much needed items. Don't let Whole Foods piss you off.
2. Respond to co-worker's email on Facebook. Don't let Facebook piss you off.
3.Spend some quality time with the pooches.
4. Get your ass in gear. Put on your really expensive sneakers that are supposed to lift your ass back to where it was when you were 20 and MOVE!
5. Make Old Man Boring dinner. He deserves it.

Today's outcomes:
1. Dear God. I ignored the woman who said "excuse me" in Spanish and "thank you" in German. I even ignored the old man who butted in line. I could not, however, ignore the overpriced clothes. $24.00 for a scarf. $28.00 for a t-shirt. $32.00 for a hat. WOW! For $84.00, I can dress my upper body. Sorry, lower half...can't afford the skirt.


2. Suck, it Zuckerberg. Practiced the new FB format by adding Old Man Boring to the "lover" list that I created. Whatever that means.
3. Working on figuring out why a face this cute likes to shove it in a kitty litter box and eat the contents.

4. Suck it, Happy Skinny Asian Bitch! I can swing my ball in the air just as high as you can!


5. Sizzle, shrimp. Sizzle!


No comments:

Post a Comment